Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting wellevations.com, a website of Wellevations, LLC, a company that provides health and wellness coaching to individuals, couples and families and connects clients with resources and practitioners to help elevate their wellbeing.
You must be 18 years or older to use the services contained within the site.
By accessing the services, or by clicking a button or a box indicating you have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions, you are entering into this agreement and you agree to be bound and abide by these terms and conditions.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
Use of website
- This website is to be used for informational purposes only
- If you would like to engage in services, you understand that you must disclose some information about yourself
- You agree to be contacted via email, phone, video, or meet with practitioners in person
- You agree, confirm, and acknowledge that although practitioners may provide advice through Wellevations, LLC, we are not responsible for their individual actions
- You agree that though Wellevations, LLC tries to match clients to practitioners as best we can, we cannot assess whether the use of the practitioner is 100% right and suitable for your needs
- Wellevations, LLC’s role is limited to facilitating the communication between you and multiple practitioners and to enable the provision of their services, you acknowledge it is up to you to consider and decide whether these services are appropriate for you or not
- You acknowledge that this service requires active participation on your part to see change take place
- You acknowledge that we reserve the right to change your practitioners for any reason at any time
- You acknowledge that our services do not include the provision of medical care, diagnosis, treatment, or management of diseases
- You understand you should not delay seeking medical advice based on our services
- You understand that, despite our and your efforts, we cannot guarantee individual results
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for fees and taxes; future services may be terminated if payment is not made for past services
- You acknowledge that we do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of information provided through the service, any reliance on this information is at your own risk
IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT SUICIDE OR IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING ACTIONS THAT MAY CAUSE HARM TO YOU OR TO OTHERS OR IF YOU FEEL ANY OTHER PERSON MAY BE IN ANY DANGER OR IF YOU HAVE ANY MEDICAL EMERGENCY, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY CALL THE EMERGENCY SERVICE NUMBER (911 IN THE US) AND NOTIFY THE RELEVANT AUTHORITIES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, CONFIRM, AND AGREE THE WELLEVATIONS, LLC WEBSITE IS NOT DESIGNED FOR USE IN ANY OF THE PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED CASES AND THAT YOU MUST NOT USE WELLEVATIONS.COM IN ANY OF THE PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED CASES.
The wellevations.com website facilitates communication with counselors, consultants, financial analysts, professionals, experts, coaches, advisors and other people (collectively “practitioners”) for the purpose of getting counseling, information, advice, or any other input, benefit or service.
Though we at Wellevations, LLC do our best to provide access to top practitioners, they are neither our employees nor agents nor representatives. Furthermore, we assume no responsibility for any act, omission or doing of any practitioner. We make no representation or warranty whatsoever as to the willingness or ability of a practitioner to give advice and make no representation or warranty whatsoever as to whether you will find the Counselor Services relevant, useful, correct, relevant, satisfactory, or suitable to your needs.
While Wellevations, LLC makes every reasonable effort to provide clients with the competent, professional and licensed practitioners; you acknowledge that we cannot guarantee the verification of, the skills, degrees, qualifications, licensure, certification, credentials, competence or background of any practitioner. We suggest you conduct independent verification regarding any practitioners that provides you with services. Your relationship relating to the services is strictly with the practitioner. We are not involved in any way with the actual substance of that relationship or any part of the service. We ask that the practitioner inform us if a session/service was carried out, report if the session was successful in their opinion, and what the recommendation for ongoing treatment might be (more sessions or sessions with a different practitioner).
Wellevations.com uses a third party payment processor. All payment terms and conditions are set and displayed by the processor. It is assumed that the payer has express permission to use the credit card or payment method used. If requested for easier future payments, or if signing up for a subscription service, credit card information will be held by the processor.
Wellevations, LLCs practitioners set aside time for appointments you make and thereby request that any notification of cancellation or any changes in schedule be given at least 24 hours before a scheduled appointment is set to take place. Any changes in schedule or cancellations made within 24 hours of an appointment will be charged for in full unless a previous agreement has been made. Any missed appointments will also be charged in full.
Third Party Content
Wellevations.com may contain other content, products or services which are offered or provided by third parties (“Third Party Content”), links to Third Party Content (including but not limited to links to other websites) or advertisements which are related to Third Party Content. You confirm and acknowledge that we have no responsibility over any such Third Party Content, including (but not limited to) any related products, practices, terms or policies, and that we will not be liable for any damage or loss caused by any Third Party Content. However, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
From time to time, our practitioners may have content posted to the Wellevations, LLC site. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by these practitioners, including information providers, authors, clients, or any other party, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of Wellevations, LLC.
All content provided to you on this site is the property of Wellevations, LLC. However, we respect the rights of all copyright holders. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way on wellevations.com that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Wellevations, LLC the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512.
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
- identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party
- a statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
Wellevations, LLC owns all rights to its name and logo. All rights are reserved. All other trademarks appearing on the website are the property of their respective owners. Use of the wellevations.com logos, graphics or services does not grant any right or license to use logos or trademarks found in it.
By using wellevations.com, you agree not to
- upload or transmit any communication or content of any type that infringes or violates any rights of any party
- use, modify, sell, assign or transfer the content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, post, transmit or otherwise use this website or any of its contents in any way for any public or commercial purpose
- reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile any software included in the content
- use this website for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws
- use this website as a means to distribute or post advertising or other unsolicited material to any third party
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely represent your identification or affiliation
- distribute viruses or other harmful computer code
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others
- promote, encourage, or engage in defamatory, harassing, abusive, or otherwise objectionable behavior
- interfere with the operation of this website
- copy or distribute in any medium any part of this website
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website)
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose
Right to Refuse
You acknowledge that Wellevations, LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and to cancel user access at any time.
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, MAKING NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES IN RELATION TO THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE. SPECIFICALLY, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE CONSTANTLY AVAILABLE, OR AVAILABLE AT ALL; OR THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS COMPLETE, TRUE, ACCURATE OR NON-MISLEADING. NOTHING ON THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES, OR IS MEANT TO CONSTITUTE, MEDICAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND. IF YOU REQUIRE ADVICE IN RELATION TO ANY MEDICAL MATTER YOU SHOULD CONSULT A LICENSED PHYSICIAN.
YOU HEREBY RELEASE US AND AGREE TO HOLD US HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL CAUSES OF ACTION AND CLAIMS OF ANY NATURE RESULTING FROM THE PROVIDER SERVICES OR THE WELLEVATIONS, LLC WEBSITE, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY ACT, OMISSION, OPINION, RESPONSE, ADVICE, SUGGESTION, INFORMATION, AND/OR SERVICE OF ANY MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL OR ANY OTHER PROVIDER IN A FIELD REQUIRING LICENSURE AND/OR CERTIFICATION, WHO MAY BE ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
NEITHER WELLEVATIONS, LLC NOR ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDER OF INFORMATION GUARANTEES THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY CONTENT, NOR ITS MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WELLEVATIONS, LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A CLIENT'S RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH WELLEVATIONS.COM. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF USER TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION, OPINION, ADVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SPECIFIC INFORMATION, OPINION, ADVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT.
Limit of liability
WELLEVATIONS, LLC WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU (WHETHER UNDER THE LAW OF CONTACT, THE LAW OF TORTS OR OTHERWISE) IN RELATION TO THE CONTENTS OF, OR USE OF, OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH, THIS WEBSITE:
- TO THE EXTENT THAT THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED FREE-OF-CHARGE, FOR ANY DIRECT LOSS;
- FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS; OR
- FOR ANY BUSINESS LOSSES, LOSS OF REVENUE, INCOME, PROFITS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF CONTRACTS OR BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS, LOSS OF REPUTATION OR GOODWILL, OR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF INFORMATION OR DATA.
WE EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIM, SUIT OR ACTION MADE BY A PROVIDER, WHETHER RELATING TO THE PROVIDER SERVICES OR NOT, IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PAYMENT FOR THE PROVIDER SERVICES OR OTHERWISE. YOU AGREE, CONFIRM AND ACKNOWLEDGE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD US HARMLESS WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUCH CLAIM.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT RECORDING ANY PART OF A VIDEO/AUDIO SESSION WITH ANOTHER PARTY IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND AGREE NOT TO DO SO BY ANY MEANS (IE. COMPUTER, CAMERA, MOBILE PHONE, OR OTHER VIDEO RECORDING DEVICE). IF RECORDING A VIDEO/AUDIO SESSION IS DEEMED NECESSARY BY BOTH PARTIES, A DOCUMENTED AGREEMENT SIGNED BY BOTH PARTIES MUST EXIST AND INCLUDE THE SPECIFIC DATE & TIME OF THE VIDEO/AUDIO SESSION(S) TO BE RECORDED.
We may provide notices or other communications to you regarding this agreement or any aspect of wellevations.com, by email to the email address that we have on record, by regular mail or by posting it online. The date of receipt shall be deemed the date on which such notice is given. Notices sent to us must be delivered by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important notes about our Agreement
This Agreement and our relationship with you shall both be interpreted solely in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas excluding any rules governing choice of laws. Any party who unsuccessfully challenges the enforceability of this jurisdiction clause shall reimburse the prevailing party for its attorney’s fees and costs, and the party prevailing in any such dispute shall be awarded its attorneys’ fees and costs.
These Terms and Conditions, including, without limitation, the Privacy Statement, represent the entire agreement between you and Wellevations, LLC with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any and all prior written and oral representations, understandings, and agreements, express and implied.
Notwithstanding the Dispute Resolution provisions below, any dispute relating in any way to your visit to the Site or to products or services sold, distributed, or provided, shall be adjudicated in any state or federal court in Harris County, Texas, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
In the event of a dispute regarding any transaction conducted via wellevations.com, you hereby relieve us from all manner of actions, claims, or demands and from any and all losses (direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential), damages, costs or expenses, including, without limitation, court costs and attorneys’ fees, which you may have against one or more of the above.
Professional liability insurance
Though not required, Wellevations, LLC conforms to the best practices of state licensing boards and is covered with professional liability insurance (provided by CPH & Associates).
Wellevations, LLC is located at 2525 Robinhood Street Houston TX 77005.
Last updated June 2, 2016.